Thu, May 18|
HEDR Visioning Session
Membership consultation to determine HEDR's vision, mission, and values.
Time & Location
May 18, 2023, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
About the event
The workshop will be divided into four main sections, as follows:
1. Introduction: The workshop will begin with an introduction to the purpose and objectives of the workshop. The facilitator will also provide an overview of the agenda and ground rules.
2. Defining HEDR's Vision, Mission, and Values: In this section, participants will engage in a group discussion to define HEDR's Vision, Mission, and Values. The facilitator will guide the discussion and provide prompts to help participants generate ideas.
3. Identifying HEDR's Strategic Directions: In this section, participants will identify and prioritize HEDR's strategic directions. The facilitator will provide a framework for participants to consider HEDR's priorities and strategic goals.
4. Wrap-up: The workshop will conclude with a summary of the key outcomes and a discussion of next steps.
By the end of the workshop, participants will have:
- Developed a shared understanding of HEDR's Vision, Mission, and Values
- Identified and prioritized HEDR's strategic directions
- Clarified roles and responsibilities for achieving HEDR's goals
- Identified potential challenges and opportunities for HEDR's success